Substance Abuse Treatment
Substance Abuse Residential Rehabilitation Program (SARRTP)
Substance Abuse Residential Rehabilitation Program (SARRTP) offers an Intensive treatment approach in which Veterans attend treatment activities on a daily basis while residing on Ward 8.
- Phase 1, or brief treatment services, offers a treatment orientation, nursing education, and group therapy experience.
- Phase 2 of the program provides ongoing education, intensive group therapy, individual therapy, aftercare and discharge planning.
- Treatment is provided through a multidisciplinary team approach.
Substance Abuse Clinic (SAC) provides outpatient substance abuse services to Veterans. Services include:
- Therapeutic group experiences include harm-reduction, relapse prevention, anger management, trauma and addiction, and additional group treatment as required by Veteran need.
- Follow-up case management services for 90 days after completion of treatment.
- Intensive outpatient services including; psycho-educational, group, and individual treatment services.
- Dual diagnosis case management and service coordination.
- Veterans may be self referred, referred by community agencies, primary care providers, or hospital staff.
- Veterans must have a desire to participate in treatment services.
- Completion of a brief questionnaire and face-to-face screening.
Veterans may contact telephone screeners at (269) 966-5600, Ext. 35356 or toll free, 1-888-214-1247, Ext. 35356.
Use information from the following link: